Upcoming Search Engine Optimization Training Courses
We offer a variety of courses for all levels and frequently covered topics include search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, pay-per-click, and social media marketing.
Our digital marketing courses are designed to help attendees understand how to connect with their target audiences in a meaningful way and how to drive more organic search traffic to their websites.
Our courses and webinars are a great fit for marketing professionals, business owners, sales executives, and anyone eager to learn how to drive more qualified leads to their website. Please find below information about our upcoming online marketing classes.
International SEO Training – Learn How to Implement a Global SEO Strategy [Complimentary 75-minute Webinar]
When: Wednesday, May 4, 2022, at 10:00 am MDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 am CEST
About the Webinar: Many local markets are saturated, and global expansion is often the only way to grow a company. Especially in a post-COVID-19 economy, companies that are eager to get their international sales back on track will have to implement a powerful global SEO strategy.
While many larger companies clearly understand that putting effort, time, and resources into a multilingual digital marketing strategy will yield results for years to come, many smaller and medium-sized companies don’t have the knowledge to do so.
Here’s the good news: It has never been easier to conduct business on a global scale.
In this fast-paced 60-minute webinar, international SEO expert Chris Raulf and conversion rate optimization (CRO) expert Daniel Burns share proven and tested global SEO strategies that can be implemented right away.
Webinar attendees will learn what it takes to implement an effective global digital marketing strategy, including:
- The importance of source-language optimization: Avoid replicating the same mistake into multiple languages before going global
- The SEO keyword universe: From source-language keyword research to multilingual keyword transcreation
- Global on-page and off-page optimization best practices
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices
- An introduction to international technical optimization best practices
Who Should Attend this Webinar: This webinar is a great fit for anyone interested in learning “must-know” strategies on how to boost lead generation and sales from their international and multilingual websites.
Cost: Complimentary; space is limited
Where: Online via Livestream
- Chris Raulf, Global Digital Marketing Expert and Founder of CR Global Digital Marketing and Boulder SEO Marketing
- Daniel Burns, Conversion Rate Optimization Expert and COO at Boulder SEO Marketing
Global SEO Training Experts
Many of our classes are hosted or co-presented by our company founder and international SEO expert Chris Raulf. Teaching and speaking about multilingual and global SEO has long been a passion of his. Besides running our international digital marketing agency, Chris enjoys being a Lecturer at the University of Strasbourg, France. As part of the year-long, distance-learning master’s program entitled Master in Technical Communication and Localization (TCLoc), Chris teaches the SEO and content marketing portion of this globally recognized program to students around the world.
Custom International Digital Marketing and SEO Training Courses
We also offer custom multilingual and global SEO training courses to companies around the world. Depending on your specific requirements, we’d be happy to deliver a half-, full-, two-day, or custom-length workshop at any location worldwide. Workshops can also be delivered online but the best results for you and your team are usually achieved if the workshop is delivered in person at your office. In most cases, we also include free access to our self-paced online SEO course for all attendees so that the covered content can be recapped again after the live workshop.
Example International SEO Training Course Outline
Our company founder Chris Raulf will consult and work closely with you and your team in order to create and deliver the course that best fits your company’s specific requirements. Courses are completely customizable and usually include topics such as:
- An Introduction to Multilingual and International SEO
- The “5 Pillars of ISEO” Methodology
- ISEO Project and Process Templates
- Learn How to Use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Other Tools to Perform Market Research
- There’s More Than Google: Learn About Other Search Engines such as Yandex, Baidu, and Naver
- Functional and Technical ISEO Considerations and Best Practices: Learn How to Perform a Basic ISEO Audit
- The Basic ISEO Process: An Overview
- How to Quote and Budget for an ISEO Project
- Key to Success: Multilingual and International SEO Resource or Linguist
- The ISEO Keyword Research and Transcreation Process
- The Multilingual Keyword Mapping Process
- Global On-Page Optimization and Content Marketing Best Practices
- Global Off-page and Link Earning Best Practices
- Global Social Media Marketing
- Learn How to Audit and Measure the Results of Your Efforts
Reach out today; we’re happy to share additional information and to discuss a workshop that will fit your needs.