International SEO Training Courses and Workshops
Teaching and speaking about multilingual and global SEO has long been a passion of mine. In my spare time, I enjoy being a Lecturer at the University of Strasbourg, France. As part of the year-long, distance-learning master’s program entitled Master in Technical Communication and Localization (TCLoc), I teach the digital marketing portion of this globally recognized program to students around the world.
Self-paced Online SEO Course
The curriculum of the content covered as part of the TCLoc Master’s degree closely follows the self-paced, 7-hour long, SEO training course that I created. This course is a great fit if you’re not able to attend an in-person workshop. You’ll be able to learn SEO from the convenience of your home, a coffee shop, or your office, and you’ll still be able to implement a powerful digital marketing strategy without having to sit in a classroom. It’s a non-technical training and no prior SEO knowledge or coding is required. Students also get access to all of our process templates and you’ll be able to start implementing the newly learned strategies on the very first day.
Custom International SEO Training Course
I offer custom multilingual and global SEO training courses to companies around world. Depending on your specific requirements, I’d be happy to deliver a half-, full-, two-day, or a custom length workshop at any location worldwide. Workshops can also be delivered online but the best results for you and your team are usually achieved if the workshop is delivered in-person at your office. In most cases, I also include free access to our self-paced online SEO course for all attendees so that the covered content can be recapped again after the live workshop.
Example International SEO Training Course Outline
I’ll consult and work closely with you and your team in order to create and deliver the course that best fits your company’s specific requirements. Courses are completely customizable and usually include topics such as:
- An Introduction to Multilingual and International SEO
- The “5 Pillars of ISEO” Methodology
- ISEO Project and Process Templates
- Learn How to Use Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Other Tools to Perform Market Research
- There’s More Than Google: Learn About Other Search Engines such as Yandex, Baidu, and Naver
- Functional and Technical ISEO Considerations and Best Practices: Learn How to Perform a Basic ISEO Audit
- The Basic ISEO Process: An Overview
- How to Quote and Budget for an ISEO Project
- Key to Success: Multilingual and International SEO Resource or Linguist
- The ISEO Keyword Research and Transcreation Process
- The Multilingual Keyword Mapping Process
- Global On-Page Optimization and Content Marketing Best Practices
- Global Off-page and Link Earning Best Practices
- Global Social Media Marketing
- Learn How to Audit and Measure the Results of Your Efforts
Reach out today; I’m happy to share additional information and to discuss a workshop that could benefit your company.